PUBG ACCOUNT BANNED
Hello and welcome, if you are here that means that: 1- you are a PUBG gamer, 2-your account got banned, let me ensure you that you came to the right article my friend, if you want to get your account back you need to keep up with me through this article.
Reasons you got banned from PUBG?
First, we need to figure out why you got banned before trying to solve the problem, so that we know how to deal with the issue and prevent you from getting banned ever again, especially as PUBG’s way to appeal a ban is a bit more confusing than most other games.
- Cheating – third party software or any other device that can affect the gameplay and provide you with any kind of advantage over other players. Cheating is taken very seriously, as you probably know from the massive PUBG BAN WAVE.
- toxicity – any type of offensive statements made towards other players, such as nationality related, gender, race and so forth, as well as harassment and other forms of threats;
- offensive nicknames – treated just as toxicity;
If you want to know more about things that can get you banned READ ALSO: 5 ways to get banned in PUBG
NOTE: if you got your ban recently, it is probably a 10 years ban, yes you read it right TEN whole years which means forever in the world of gaming.
This is a new rule and the PUBG team has already started implementing this method; statistics say that over the past month only, more than 3000 players were banned for 10 years.
READ MORE ABOUT THIS NEW RULE: PUBG new rule 10 years ban
How can you get your PUBG account back?
For making an Unban request or appeal, you need to contact the Official Support team and create a ticket which is basically your message to the support team.
There is a small clear tutorial to create your ticket:
1- Go to the official PUBG Support team by clicking this link : https://support.pubg.com/hc/en-us
You can select your language on the top right of the window.
2- Now click on “submit a ticket” in the top right corner next to the language.
This page will appear to you
READ ALSO: unlock banned pubg mobile
3- Click on this empty field
Select the option for your case: steam support or PS4 support or XBOX support
4- Then you will be taken to a page with a form to fill out
The fields you need to fill are the following:
- Email Address:
You will need to put your email address; not any email address, the email address related to your PUBG account.
- Issue :
Select the “ban” option and then select the type of ban you got; permanent ban, hardware ban, team killing ban …
- Preferred support language: select the language suitable for you.
- Steam Account Name :
Enter here the ID you use to log into the Steam platform.
- PUBG Nickname:
Enter your PUBG Nickname
- Subject :
Enter a significant small title like : “Unban request”
- Description :
That is the most important part, explain your case, your request and why should they unban your Account.
- Attachments: you can add here the proofs we talked about above, like screenshots or links.
Note: Maximum file upload size is 20MB per file.
For larger files, upload to external sites put the link here; like a google drive link for example.
- Finally : the “I’m not a robot part which is obvious”
- Then submit your tickets, all you have to do is waiting to wait for them to reply to you, and make to check your spam folder as well.
GET Online Help
Now that we’ve finished with making a ticket to the official PUBG support team, there are some online services that provide you a ticket, actually they sell you a ticket, they claim that they are professional and they know how to right to the support so they can convince them to get you unbanned.
However, nothing is guaranteed, what you are going to pay for is not your account getting unbanned, but it is simply the letter that they provide for you and you send that letter to the support team as explained above.
READ ALSO : BETTER-CONTROLLS-ON PUBG
READ ALSO: PUBG-MOONLIGHT MODE